For general purpose internal wiring of electronic and electrical equipment, Max temperature 80℃ when exposure to oil envirenment. Max 600V when used in electronic equipment. The size from 22-8AWG with single/strand bare copper or tinned copper conductor.
● Halogen Free, Flame-resistant.
● 15 Years of Production Experience In Cable.
● Under UL standards and have certificate issued by UL.
● Free Sample is available.
UL 1007 Electrical installation and hook up wire
|Conductor||22-8AWG solid/strand bare copper/tinned copper|
|Sheath Jacket||No Sheath|
|Sheath color||Any color according to customer requirements|
|Nominal Voltage||300V for appliance use, 600 peak for electronic use|
|Test voltage||5000V AC 100% of all wire tested at this voltage|
|Temperature Rating||80℃ Service
|Flame Test||Pass UL VW-1 & CSA FT1 & JQA F-Mark flame retardant test|
UL 1007 : UL electronic wire is a general term for electronic wires certified by UL. It is an electronic wire that meets the environmental protection requirements under the EU ROHS standard. It is generally used for weak current projects, such as internal wiring of electronics and electrical equipment, etc. For general purpose internal wiring of electronic and electrical equipment, Max temperature 60 - 80 ℃
|UL 1017 Hook up cable|
|AWG||NUM(mm)||Insulation Thickness(mm)||Insulation Diameter(mm)||Conductor Resistence at 20℃ MAX(Ω/km)|
1. Quality: We have a closed-loop quality management system which was covered raw materials, production, testing, and stock. All quality records of our products can be traced.
2. Lead Time: Customized goods can be completed within 15 working days, and Inventory can be shipped immediately.
3. OEM&ODM: Our R&D team can help with product development & print & packaging designs. The technical staffs have more than 10 years R&D experience.
4. Excelleent Service: We provide to our clients excellent sevice of Pre-sales and After-sales. Any requests would be quickly responded at first time.
JIUKAI CABLE OBTAINS TUV AND OTHER CERTIFICATIONS.