For general purpose internal wiring of electronic and electrical equipment, Max temperature 60℃/80℃ when exposure to oil envirenment. Can be replaced by UL3386. Max 2.5KV when used in electronic equipment. The size from 30-4/0AWG with strand bare copper or tinned copper conductor.
● Halogen Free, Flame-resistant.
● 15 Years of Production Experience In Cable.
● Under UL standards and have certificate issued by UL.
● Free Sample is available.
UL 1015 Electrical installation and hook up wire
|Conductor||32-4/0AWG solid/strand bare copper/tinned copper|
|Sheath Jacket||No Sheath|
|Sheath color||Any color according to customer requirements|
|Test voltage||2000V AC 100% of all wire tested at this voltage|
|Temperature Rating||105℃(80℃/90℃ Selectable)
|Flame Test||Pass UL VW-1 & CSA FT1 and JQA F-mark flame retardant test|
UL 1015 : UL electronic wire is a general term for electronic wires certified by UL. It is an electronic wire that meets the environmental protection requirements under the EU ROHS standard. It is generally used for weak current projects, such as internal wiring of electronics and electrical equipment, etc. For general purpose internal wiring of electronic and electrical equipment, Max temperature 60 - 80 ℃
|UL 1005 Hook up cable|
|AWG||NUM(mm)||Insulation Thickness(mm)||Insulation Diameter(mm)||Conductor Resistence at 20℃ MAX(Ω/km)|
1. Quality: We have a closed-loop quality management system which was covered raw materials, production, testing, and stock. All quality records of our products can be traced.
2. Lead Time: Customized goods can be completed within 15 working days, and Inventory can be shipped immediately.
3. OEM&ODM: Our R&D team can help with product development & print & packaging designs. The technical staffs have more than 10 years R&D experience.
4. Excelleent Service: We provide to our clients excellent sevice of Pre-sales and After-sales. Any requests would be quickly responded at first time.
JIUKAI CABLE OBTAINS TUV AND OTHER CERTIFICATIONS.